2018 LATE REGISTRATION PROVIDED SPACE IS AVAILABLE!
Contact UMSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-604-0190 for details.
|BORN IN||DIVISION||NIGHT||FEE $|
|2013||Coed Blast T-Ball||Thursday||$180|
|2012||Coed T-3 Pitch||Monday||$190|
|2011||Coed Coach Pitch||Tuesday||$210|
|2010||Coed 5 Pitch||Wednesday||$220|
|2002-2005||Peewee Bantam Boys||Tues or Wed||$270|
|1996-2001||Bantam Midget Girls||Monday||$270|
HOUSE LEAGUE PLAYER PAYMENT OPTIONS:
* As a not-for-profit association, to keep costs in check, we do NOT accept credit cards for payment. Sorry 😀
(COACHES, UMPIRES, PITCHING & SKILLS CLINICS MAY USE THE SAME PAYMENT OPTIONS USED FOR PLAYER REGISTRATION)
*A separate form must be fully completed for each player. However, multiple family member fees may be grouped together in ONE payment. Please indicate on the registration form your payment choice.
1. Interac E-Transfer Instructions
* Interac E-Transfer Instructions: Please complete the registration form, and either save the completed form in a .pdf and send as attachment or print the completed form and scan a copy along with proof of age to email@example.com. Immediately follow with your interac e-transfer using your online banking procedures to firstname.lastname@example.org. Password should be YOUR family last name with first letter capitalized, followed by no spaces, and the birth year of the child (or the eldest child if paying for multiple children) example: Smith2001
If paying for multiple children, make the e-transfer for the TOTAL amount for all children but use the birth year of the eldest child in your security question answer.
Once Unionville Minor Softball has successfully processed your registration and payment, you will receive an email confirmation (as a volunteer organization this process may take a few days).
2. Cheque accompanied with printed form.
CHEQUES MUST BE MADE PAYABLE TO UMSA OR UNIONVILLE MINOR SOFTBALL ASSOCIATION AND INCLUDE A CURRENT DATE (SORRY NO POST-DATED CHEQUES)
A. form and cheque via Canada Post
OPTION A ADDRESS
Unionville Minor Softball Association
4261-A14 Hwy #7 Suite 102
B. In-person registration (see dates when posted)
March 4 – William Berczy P.S (120 Carlton Road) 10:00 – 2:00 p.m. This in person registration is during our Timbits Softball Fun Zone.
As a not-for-profit organization, all fees that come in very quickly go out to cover various costs. For those registrations received prior to April 30th, the following applies:
Any players registered on or after after May 1st may not request a refund.
- notification of withdrawal received prior to April 30th (original fee paid less $30 admin fee = refund)
- notification of withdrawal received between May 1st and May 16th (original fee paid less $30 admin fee less 25% = refund)
- notification of withdrawal received between May 17th and May 31st (original fee paid less $30 admin fee less 50% = refund)
- notification of withdrawal received after June 1st (no refund)
Please send notification of withdrawal via email at email@example.com
Refunds are processed at the end of June
Note: NSF fee of $25 applies