House League Registration
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Registration is OPEN. Early registration discount is offered until Sunday, March 22nd 2020 (end of day)
- Returning UMSA players from the past 2 seasons may deduct $20 off their stated fee
- New players may deduct $10 off their stated fee
Form may need to be downloaded to enable editing rather than simply opening in browser. Please remember to save before printing or sending as an email attachment when using interac e-transfer.
|BORN IN||DIVISION||NIGHT||FEE $|
|2015||Coed Blast T-Ball||Thursday||$180|
|2014||Coed T-3 Pitch||Monday||$190|
|2013||Coed Coach Pitch||Tuesday||$220|
|2012||Coed 5 Pitch||Wednesday||$230|
|2003-2007||Novice Bantam Girls||Thursday||$270|
|2003-2007||Peewee Bantam Boys||Tuesday*||$270|
*May play an additional night depending on number of teams.
HOUSE LEAGUE PLAYER PAYMENT OPTIONS:
* As a not-for-profit association, to keep costs in check, we do NOT accept credit cards for payment. Sorry 😀
(COACHES, UMPIRES, PITCHING & SKILLS CLINICS MAY USE THE SAME PAYMENT OPTIONS USED FOR PLAYER REGISTRATION)
*A separate form must be fully completed for each player. However, multiple family member fees may be grouped together in ONE payment. Please indicate on the registration form your payment choice.
1. Interac E-Transfer Instructions
* Interac E-Transfer Instructions: Please complete the registration form, and either save the completed form in a .pdf and send as attachment to email@example.com or print the completed form and scan a copy along with proof of age (only new players need to provide proof of age) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Immediately follow with your interac e-transfer using your online banking procedures to email@example.com. Password should be YOUR family last name with first letter capitalized, followed by no spaces, and the birth year of the child (or the eldest child if paying for multiple children) example: Smith2001
If paying for multiple children, make the e-transfer for the TOTAL amount for all children but use the birth year of the eldest child in your security question answer.
Once Unionville Minor Softball has successfully processed your registration and payment, you will receive an email confirmation (as a volunteer organization this process may take a few days).
2. Cheque accompanied with printed form.
CHEQUES MUST BE MADE PAYABLE TO UMSA OR UNIONVILLE MINOR SOFTBALL ASSOCIATION AND INCLUDE A CURRENT DATE (SORRY NO POST-DATED CHEQUES)
A. form and cheque via Canada Post
OPTION A ADDRESS
Unionville Minor Softball Association
4261-A14 Hwy #7 Suite 102
B. In-person registration (see dates when posted)
March 8th – Unionville Meadows Public School (355 South Unionville Avenue) 9:00am-12:00pm. *This in-person registration is during our Tim Hortons Softball Fun Zone.
Additional dates will be posted soon
As a not-for-profit organization, all fees that come in very quickly go out to cover various costs. For those registrations received prior to April 30th, the following applies:
Any players registered on or after after May 1st may not request a refund.
- notification of withdrawal received prior to April 30th (original fee paid less $30 admin fee = refund)
- notification of withdrawal received between May 1st and May 16th (original fee paid less $30 admin fee less 25% = refund)
- notification of withdrawal received between May 17th and May 31st (original fee paid less $30 admin fee less 50% = refund)
- notification of withdrawal received after June 1st (no refund)
Please send notification of withdrawal via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds are processed at the end of June
Note: NSF fee of $25 applies